Peter Scott Skate Park Moorooka90 Muriel Ave, Moorooka QLD 4107, Australia
Peter Scott Skate Park Moorooka isn’t a large park and not really the pick of the inner South Brisbane area. Still a bit of fun to be had. At the back edge a quarter with banks leads a two level series of smal ledges. In the centre flat there’s fairly shallow pyramid about 3 foot with a kinked and flat rail to grind. The rail is positioned so you can approach it coming back from the quarter. Thats the main attraction at this spot. There is a curved bank on the street side but its pretty tame but still fun to get back around to the main quarter. Not a great deal of obstacles like you see in the bigger parks but worth a look. There’s no lights or seats at this park.
- Scooter Hut Brisbane City580 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
- Peter Scott Skate Park Moorooka90 Muriel Ave, Moorooka QLD 4107, Australia
- Banyo Bowl300 St Vincents Rd, Banyo QLD 4014, Australia
- Wavell BowlFourteenth Ave, Kedron QLD 4031, Australia
- The Gap Bowl25 Glen Affric St, The Gap QLD 4061, Australia