Banyo Bowl300 St Vincents Rd, Banyo QLD 4014, Australia
Banyo Bowl is a basic shallow bowl and nothing else to ride apart from it. It’s next door to a council building and pretty conveniently close to the train station.
Banyo Bowl Features
There’s not a lot to it. It’s a horse shoe shallow bowl but it’s not a skate park as such. There’s no flatground or other obstacles. Simply just the bowl. One good thing is that at least it has coping.
This park might benefit you if the intention is to practise some tricks. Grinds and stalls come to mind. Other than that, it might not keep you interested for say any longer than an hour.
- Scooter Hut Brisbane City580 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
- Peter Scott Skate Park Moorooka90 Muriel Ave, Moorooka QLD 4107, Australia
- Banyo Bowl300 St Vincents Rd, Banyo QLD 4014, Australia
- Wavell BowlFourteenth Ave, Kedron QLD 4031, Australia
- The Gap Bowl25 Glen Affric St, The Gap QLD 4061, Australia